How to get rid of parasites that have settled in the human body? You can use medications, but this method of treatment has significant drawbacks. All antiparasitic drugs are very toxic, cause a large number of side effects, and are not suitable for everyone. But there is a way out - to use folk remedies. Their preparation requires only natural ingredients, so this antiparasitic therapy is completely safe. The only exception is individual intolerance to one of the components.
Features of treatment with traditional medicine
Despite the fact that you can buy various medications to cleanse the body at the pharmacy, people are always trying to find more gentle methods of treatment. Why is that? Medicines are powerful, but they cause a number of side effects. This is especially frightening for parents and pregnant women who need to remove parasites. Such circumstances become the reason that people resort to traditional medicine.
For centuries, the only way to treat various ailments were formulations made from natural ingredients. Prescriptions of such drugs are popular now. Getting rid of parasites with the help of folk remedies is a simple task. The principle is as follows: when a person takes a medicine, conditions are created in his body in which parasites cannot exist. Due to what is this happening? It turns out that in many plants there is a specific substrate that has a detrimental effect on parasites. Thanks to him, the composition of the digestive environment changes. It becomes unsuitable for the further existence of parasites.
Traditional medicine has the following properties:
- restore normal microflora;
- neutralize dysbacteriosis;
- normalize metabolic processes;
- remove all parasites from the body;
- fight the associated infection;
- strengthen human immunity;
- create conditions that do not allow parasites to settle in the body again.
To achieve such results, you can prepare various means. It can be decoctions, extracts, tinctures, solutions. But for them to really help, it is necessary to create conditions for effective treatment:
- Optimize nutrition. Key recommendations:
- do not overload the stomach;
- minimize the amount of consumed meat, dairy products;
- carbohydrates and proteins should be consumed separately;
- include cereals in the diet, which cleanse the intestines well.
- Give up alcohol, smoking.
- Do not contact with pets.
- Take better care of hygiene.
- oak bark - 1 tbsp. l. ;
- wormwood - 1 tbsp. l. ;
- tansy - 1 tbsp. l. ;
- buckthorn bark - 1 tbsp. l.
- oil (olive, corn, grape);
- aloe leaves.
- 4 tbsp. l. dried chanterelles pour 300 ml of vodka;
- put the mixture in a jar and close the lid;
- refrigerate for 15 days;
- Shake the jar every 3 days.
- 1 tspcrushed pumpkin seeds to eat on an empty stomach;
- drink a glass of warm milk;
- take a laxative after an hour.
It is easy to remove parasites in such conditions. The main thing is not to forget about prevention in the future.
Overview of ways to cleanse the body
Parasites in the human body disrupt the work of all systems. Therefore, folk remedies are aimed not only at getting rid of these unwanted "guests", but also at restoring the full functioning of all organs. There are many methods, but we will review the most effective ones.
1. Tea for cleansing
This drink is able to cleanse the intestines, gallbladder and liver. To prepare it, you need to take:
Mix all ingredients and place in a dry storage jar. To make tea, you need to take 1 tsp. mixture and pour it with 0. 5 liters of boiling water, leave overnight. In the morning before eating, drink 100 ml of this tea. Repeat daily for 3 weeks. Such a decoction not only cleanses the human body of various parasites, but also improves liver function.
2. Method of Joseph Slonetsky
The remedy must be taken for a long period - 9 months. During this time, the human body will be cleansed of parasites, the work of all organs and systems will improve, and working capacity will increase. Before that, bad skin will become fresher, younger, circles under the eyes will disappear. List of required components:
To remove worms from the body, you need to prepare yourself a healing mixture every evening from 10 ml of aloe juice, 10 ml of oil, juice of half a lemon, and then drink it. The first 3 months we use olive oil, the next 3 - corn, another 3 - grape.
3. Mushroom tincture
Cleansing the human body with chanterelle mushrooms is a well-known method. Chanterelles contain unique substances that adversely affect helminths. But in order for this product to retain its properties, you need to use it correctly. For example, heat treatment kills all the necessary qualities. To get rid of parasites, you should prepare a tincture:
When the tincture is ready, then it should be consumed in 1 tsp. every evening. The duration of treatment is 1 month. In addition to the fact that the drug helps to remove worms, it also strengthens the immune system.
4. Garlic tincture
For 1 liter of cognac, you need 400 g of peeled garlic cloves. Put the ingredients in a jar, close the lid and put in a dark place for 3 weeks. Take 1 tbsp. l. morning daily. Cleansing the body lasts 2 months.
5. Pumpkin seeds
This method comes from ancient China. Initially, it suggested the use of lightly toasted pumpkin seeds, but nowadays raw seeds are also used. For both treatment and prevention, eat 10 pumpkin seeds daily for 2 weeks. Then you need to take a break for 10 days and repeat the course.
Every year this method tried to modernize. As a result, honey and milk were added to pumpkin seeds crushed in a blender. Cleansing the human body can be done as follows:
Helminths leave the body along with feces.
How to deal with parasites in children?
If parasites in adults can be defeated by any recipe of traditional medicine, then in the case of children, things are much more complicated. First of all, parents should consult a doctor if the child has signs of infection. The pediatrician will prescribe an examination, and, if necessary, treatment. No matter how harmless folk remedies are, but in the case of children, you need to be especially careful. They can only be used after consulting a doctor.
An overview of traditional medicine recipes that help remove parasites from the child's body:
- Peel a medium onion, cut into small pieces and place in a jar. Add a glass of boiling water and close the lid. The product should be infused for 12 hours at room temperature. Take 100 ml daily. Cleansing the body lasts 7 days.
- Divide the pomegranate into 2 parts. One part pour a glass of boiling water and boil for 7-10 minutes. Wrap the pan and let the medicine brew for 3 hours, then strain. Take 2 sips 3 times a day. The course of treatment is 2 weeks.
- Place the pre-peeled head of garlic in a saucepan and add 250 g of milk. Boil for a few minutes until the garlic becomes soft. Insist 12 hours, then strain. Give 3 tbsp. l. garlic decoction 1 time per day in the morning before meals. Cleansing the body lasts 1 week.
If parasites were found in the body of one family member, then everyone who lives with him should undergo treatment. In the future, in order to prevent re-infection, you need to remember the following preventive measures:
- always wash your hands before eating food, after a walk;
- teach children from childhood to keep their hands clean;
- wash all vegetables and fruits under running water, and even better - rinse with boiling water;
- fish and meat are well boiled or fried;
- watch what water you drink;
- regularly give pets anti-worms for prevention;
- refuse food prepared in dubious places;
- on the beach to walk in shoes.
Folk remedies can be used for preventive purposes.