Today we will talk about how you can get rid of parasites in the human body using folk remedies. Unfortunately, many patients seek medical help too late, without giving proper attention to the diagnosis and treatment of this problem. Meanwhile, the parasites that live in the human body cause great damage to his health and significantly worsen his well-being.
Types of parasites
Medicine knows more than 250 types of parasitic organisms from which people suffer. Parasites differ from each other in structure, size, favorite localization in the human body, clinical manifestations during infection. But they all have one thing in common: nutrition at the expense of their carrier. Parasites that live in the gastrointestinal tract are especially damaging.
Of these, the most common:
- Roundworms that cause ascariasis. It is a common parasite (according to statistics, about 50 million cases of infection are diagnosed worldwide every year). The worm's habitat in the human body is the small intestine. The length of an adult can reach over 40 cm.
- Ankylostoma is a roundworm that also lives in the intestines. It is widespread among the population of tropical countries.
- Giardia is a protozoan that lives and operates in the human liver. They are most common in young children.
- Wide tapeworm - tapeworm that can reach 10 meters. Its lifespan is up to 25 years. It lives in the small intestine.
- Pinworm is a small round worm (less than 1 cm) also parasitizing in the human intestine.
- Toxocars are helminths that cause a serious condition with allergy symptoms. These parasites often affect children between the ages of 1 and 4.
- Chain (bovine and pork) - long (4-10 m) tapeworms. If untreated, adults reach the age of 20 years.
Infection with parasites often occurs due to lack of personal hygiene and violation of the rules of cooking technology.Those who regularly forget to wash their hands, fruits or vegetables are at great risk. There is a threat of helminth eggs entering the body when using poorly prepared animal products, in particular meat.
Another common route of infection is through contact with pets, including kittens. It is important to remember that after communicating with them, you must thoroughly wash your hands with soap and never kiss animals.
It is possible to determine the type of organism that has settled in the human gastrointestinal tract after passing the necessary tests. Then the attending physician prescribes special therapy, although many of the patients prefer to get rid of parasites in the body with folk remedies.
What are the signs that one should suspect that "uninvited guests" have appeared in the gastrointestinal tract and start looking for a suitable way to treat them? Clinical manifestations largely depend on the degree of development of the disease, the characteristics of the human body and the type of parasites. Common symptoms include:
- recurring bouts of nausea or vomiting;
- general weakness and increased fatigue;
- a sharp change in weight (both weight loss and weight gain);
- discomfort and pain in the epigastric region;
- bowel disorder (diarrhea or constipation);
- deterioration of the condition of the skin, nails and hair.
Parasites that infect the human body feed on its tissues and nutrients in the body. As a result, it does not receive the required amount of useful micro- and macroelements, which inevitably leads to a deterioration in the general condition. After conducting laboratory tests, you can confirm or deny the fact of infection with parasites.
Treatment with folk remedies
Getting rid of parasites with folk remedies is based on the special effect on them of certain substances, mainly of natural origin. Before starting such treatment, it will be useful to consult your doctor about the use of this or that method.
Hilda Clark's Method
Hilda Clarke was a renowned medical practitioner and scientist specializing in parasitology. She believed that most of the known diseases that are difficult to treat are the result of infection with pathogenic organisms. Therefore, she developed her own unique way to combat human parasites, which today has become known throughout the world.
The method consists in the use of a special complex of herbal remedies. It has three components:
- alcohol tincture from the peel of an unripe walnut (if necessary, it can be replaced with a "pharmacy" balm with a similar composition and active ingredients);
- wormwood (dry raw materials);
- Ground cloves, known as a fragrant spice and sold in grocery stores (they can be ground in a coffee grinder, grinder, or spice mortar).
To make a tincture that gets rid of parasites at home, you need green shells from 15 unripe walnuts. They are washed, poured into 0. 5 liters. vodka or medical alcohol, which must first be diluted to 45-50 °. The resulting composition must be infused in direct sunlight (for example, on a southern window) for 30 days. The finished product is stored only in a dark place.
This tincture (or balm) should be taken in the morning before the first meal. On the first day, 1 drop of the drug is diluted in 100 ml of cool water and drunk, and then it is prescribed to increase the dose by drop every day. After 6 days, and then you should take already 2 teaspoons. The course of treatment is a year, although the death of parasites occurs earlier.
Dry wormwood is taken in the evenings before dinner in the form of a powder, which is washed down with a glass of water. Reception scheme:
- 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 11th day - (0. 2-0. 3 g) of raw materials;
- 2nd (0. 4-0. 6 g), 4th (0. 6-0. 9 g), 6th (0. 8-1. 2 g), 8th (1-1, 5 g), 10th (1. 2-1. 8 g) and 12th (1. 4-2. 1).
After that, wormwood is taken as a prophylactic agent for a year in a minimum dosage daily before the last meal (1. 4-2. 1 g).
Ground cloves should be drunk three times a day, half an hour before meals. On the first day - half a gram, on the second - 1 g and from 3 to 10 days - one and a half grams. After the expiration of 10 days, it is taken once a week for a year to consolidate the effect.
Another way to help get rid of parasites in the body using folk methods is to use another trio of plant components. It is adapted to the conditions of the middle zone, in which walnuts do not grow and its unripe fruits can be problematic to get. In this recipe, tansy takes their place.
For treatment you will need:
- dry tansy - 100 g;
- dry wormwood - 25 g;
- cloves, ground - 50 g.
All ingredients should be thoroughly mixed and stored in a dry jar in a dark place. A single dose of this mixture is 1. 75 grams. Tansy is quite toxic, so it is important to accurately determine the amount of the drug to be taken, and this will require a pharmacy scale.
On the first day, the medicine is taken only in the morning, at least 30 minutes before meals. In the second - before breakfast and dinner. On the third and then - 3 times a day (before breakfast, lunch and dinner). The duration of treatment is usually only one week. Contraindications: gastric ulcer, erosive gastritis.
An alternative recipe for "triplets"
This is another fairly effective home remedy for parasite control. To prepare the drug, you need to take:
- caraway seeds - 1 part;
- calendula flowers ("medicinal marigolds") ground - 2 parts;
- crushed rhizome of marsh calamus - 1 part.
All components must be thoroughly mixed together. This natural preparation is used in the same dosage and according to the same scheme as the classic triad.
Other popular ways to combat parasites
In folk medicine, there is a whole list of ways to get rid of parasites in the intestines. For this, various substances are used, the most effective and popular of which are:
- Food clay, white or blue-white (available at your pharmacy). Such antiparasitic therapy will be especially beneficial for patients with increased gastric acidity.
For treatment, it is necessary to prepare a solution of clay in a glass of water. After thorough stirring, the preparation should settle until sediment settles at the bottom and resemble milk in appearance. Such a folk medicine is taken twice a day - in the morning 20 minutes before meals and in the evening before bedtime. In this case, the precipitate is not used.
The duration of treatment is usually 30 days. At the same time, clay is a good adsorbent, which helps to remove toxins from the human body.
- Cinnamon is a well-known spice that is also not tolerated by most parasites in the gastrointestinal tract. In order to prevent infection with them, the spice is added to cereals, desserts, and coffee. For treatment, it is consumed in a small dose (about 1/8 teaspoon) two to three times a day 30 minutes before meals for a month.
- Refined kerosene (dripped onto a piece of refined sugar and eaten). You should start with 2 - 3 drops, gradually increasing the dosage to 1 teaspoon. The remedy is also taken in the morning, immediately after waking up. The course of treatment is a month.
- Herbs such as wormwood, tansy, and yarrow; including ready-made fees sold at the pharmacy. They should be prepared and consumed in accordance with the instructions on the package.
It is necessary to approach treatment with folk remedies with great responsibility. Some methods have contraindications, such as pregnancy. You should be careful when using alcoholic tinctures. In a special risk group are people who are allergic to certain types of plants and have their individual intolerance.
With the right approach, you can rid your body of parasites without resorting to the help of pharmacological drugs. If the condition has not been alleviated, then you should consult with your doctor and choose the traditional method of treatment.