It is often difficult to determine the presence of parasites in the human body. It is almost impossible to do it yourself. Since at the first stages you may simply not understand that something is wrong with your health. And in the later stages, when real health problems begin, the symptoms are usually attributed to something else and mostly treated separately, without understanding the problem deeply.
There is nothing more disgusting than the thought of a worm living in your stomach, but there are those who want to voluntarily swallow the parasite in order to lose weight or "get rid of toxins"
After reading this article, you can study the problem in more detail and understand in time how to determine the presence of parasites in the body, that is, restore a complete picture of your body.
What parasites can be in our body
Basically, the organisms that parasitize our organs are divided into two types: endoparasites and ectoparasites.
Endoparasites parasitize our body and other tall organisms, they live inside them and feed on the cells of organisms. Endoparasites are all worms, lamblia, toxoplasma, echinococcus. It can be both a fungus and bacteria, viruses.
The second type of bacteria is ectoparasites. They live on the surface of bodies, that is, in our nature, on our body. Their food is the cells of our tissues, for example, skin, as well as our blood. More specifically, these are parasites such as bedbugs, lice, fleas, ticks. Also mosquitoes and flies are referred to as ectoparasites.
How to determine the presence of parasites inside the body by symptoms
How to find out if there are parasites in the body can be both in appearance and in its internal state.
There are many symptoms associated with parasites. Since these symptoms are quite popular, they are also symptoms of common diseases, people usually do not even suspect their presence in the body. Therefore, the symptoms are treated separately, and they, in turn, appear again after treatment.
It is not uncommon to find doctors' recommendations to start treatment with the appearance of several symptoms from the following groups with prophylactic drugs against parasites. In any case, it will help you become healthier. Below we will look at a complete list of symptoms, categorized by groups, and you will learn how to determine if your body has parasites.
Digestive tract symptoms
- constipation.The worms can be quite large. Therefore, they can block some of the outlets of the digestive organs. Some parasites can completely close the intestinal and bile ducts. This usually affects your stool. It can become rare and difficult;
- diarrhea.It is generally believed that diarrhea is a well-known reaction to poor nutrition. But this is not always the case. Many bacteria produce hormones that affect stool in this way;
- gases and bloating.Very often parasites are found in the small intestine, and this usually leads to flatulence, followed by copious gas. If the bloating is almost constant, then this is an occasion to think about the possible presence of parasites in the body;
- irritable bowel syndrome.Since parasites live by feeding on substances from our body, for example, fats, the intestinal walls are very often irritated. And this is followed by a certain amount of symptoms and a decrease in the absorption of nutrients. So the substances are not absorbed, but immediately enter the large intestine, which leads to problems with the digestive tract.
Almost any parasitic invasion in the blood test will increase eosinophil cells.
Joint and muscle pain
Parasites have a specific ability. They can live, moving through the body, having the task of settling in the most convenient place in the body. One of these places is the joint fluid and muscles. The symptoms are painful, usually similar to those of arthritis, but this is not always the case.
Parasites cause great damage to muscle tissue or immunity. Therefore, their presence in the body develops into muscle pain.
External manifestations of parasites
- allergies.Parasites constantly release toxins. Toxins do great damage to the body, as large doses of special protective cells are released. They adversely affect the body, and this leads to the appearance of allergic reactions;
- problem skin.Parasites can cause not only allergies, but also various skin ulcers, acne or pimples and other external reactions. So think once again if you have persistent skin problems. This will help establish the presence of worms;
- anemia.Many bacteria "steal" nutrients and this leads to blood loss. From this follows a lack of iron;
- weight problems.It is generally accepted that worms can only reduce weight, but this is a big misconception, since parasites can increase weight. With large weight loss, the reason always lies in the fact that the worms absorb our food faster than ourselves. Weight loss symptom is a proven way to tell if you have worms. But obesity is more complicated. It appears due to the low level of sugar in our blood. As a result, an irresistible appetite appears, as this negatively affects the metabolism. Also, obesity can be just a defensive reaction of the body.
For intestinal parasites, the main symptom is fever, nausea, vomiting, loose stools, and urticaria-like skin rashes /
Symptoms caused by the nervous system
- Nervousness.Appears due to irritation by parasites of important organs, even of a minor nature. However, the person may not notice other symptoms. So you can identify the life of parasitic organisms based on the state of your nervous system.
- Sleep disorders.Very often a person associates constant awakenings with diseases of the nervous system, but more often the case lies elsewhere. At night, the liver begins to work, and when it removes toxic substances, our body is very active. Because of this, there may be awakenings during sleep.
- Teeth grinding in sleep.Certain types of bacteria can irritate the body so much that bruxism is possible. Moreover, this is a very common symptom. Thanks to him, you can easily learn how to recognize the presence of foreign bodies in the organs of an adult or, more often, a child.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome.This symptom, which in some cases is an individual disease, includes many others. These are apathy, depression, fatigue, decreased attention. This is due to the fact that parasites eat up a huge amount of nutrients and nutrients. And, of course, the body ceases to grab them.
If the brain is affected by cysticercosis, then nervousness, headaches, convulsions, pseudoepileptic seizures will be typical.
- Immune disorders.Persistent colds, runny nose, cough can be the consequences of a weak immune system. And that, in turn, weakened due to lack of nutrients.
- Oncological diseases.One of the most common causes of organ failure and cancer is a parasitic organism. They can sit in your organs so much that it often leads to long-term consequences - serious illnesses.
- Inflammation of the airways.It has already been said about the movement of worms throughout the body. Another of the most comfortable places is the airways. Subsequently, there is a cough, phlegm and a runny nose.
These are the real symptoms of parasites. Worms can live in your body for a very long time.
It is very important to know in time how to check their presence and prevent possible consequences.